Thursday, September 08, 2011

Adding to the List

Earlier this month I had to travel to Logan for a few days. It was the perfect opportunity to add another temple to the list.

And perfect opportunity to snap a picture of myself in bedhead, getting ready in the morning. 'Cuz I know you all wanted to see that.
On the way to Logan is Brigham City, where they will soon have their very own temple. Isn't it gorgeous? I love this design. I can't wait to bring the kids to the open house.

And finally the Logan temple. Logan itself is a beautiful town. I can't believe I've never been! It has all the charm of a rural small town with all the energy of a vibrant, exciting college town. The temple was perfect. I think one of my favorite things about temples is how nice everyone is inside them. Logan did not disappoint.

I realized as I drove home that I passed ten temples--Logan, Brigham City, Ogden, Bountiful, Salt Lake City, Jordan River, Oquirrh Mountain, Draper, Mt. Timpanogos, and Provo--all within a two-and-a-half hour drive. Is that an amazing blessing or what???

I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

tren said...

Logan wants to be married in the Logan temple because, well, his name is Logan. I sure hope his bride will be willing to go along with it!

Sher said...

Wendy you are beautiful even with bedhead!!!