Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The 2010 Wishlists

Dear Santa,
30 nov 2010 Pleas can i hav a cids jeep and pleas can I have a barbees and a suffed anmol and socks and a doll and blankits and orbaments.
Love,
Grace
to Santa

Dear Santa,
I want 10 skateboards. And a Ipod. And I want a pretend gun. But I'm not going to shoot anybody; I'm just going to shoot the wall. And I want a bunny. And a candy.
Love,
Eric

I wot a camera. I wot a computer. I wot a Ipod. I wot a camera.
From Mercie

Please give me a brbie. Bells balloons. Santy Clus. I wont a glass of Jesis and Merey. And a Ipod.
Mia

Dear Santa,
Disregard all above Ipod requests. You know how my kids are with small electronics. Big ones, too, for that matter. My Christmas list? Well, I must say, last year you did pretty well. Two out of three ain't too shabby. However, I believe we both know what that leaves for this year's Christmas wish. I'll keep it simple and singleminded. I'll even give you all of 2011, just so we're clear on what I'd like by this time next year. If you need help with any of the details I'm sure you'll find lots of pointers here .
Thanks ever so much,
Wendy

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see what 2011 brings...