Friday, September 04, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

The chronically late list--

  • Burt's Bees Chapstick. Especially honey, which is so yummy, and peppermint, which makes my lips so tingly!
  • Aveda Hand Relief Cream, which I like so well I use it everywhere, not just hands.
  • Odwalla Choco-walla Energy Bars. Tastes just like chocolate no-bake cookies, with a fraction of the sugar and far more protein & fiber.
  • Talking Rain West Indies Lime Twist. Together with the above, it's breakfast.
  • my new Keen hiking boots. They're lime green, even.
  • Erynn!

Other things I love right now:

  • chances to connect with my inner nerdling
  • kids who love school & like doing homework with Mommy :)
  • reasons to remember why I like C.S. Lewis so much
  • the funnest visiting teaching companion for almost two years running!
  • entertaining my friends with my endless capacity for humiliating myself. You're welcome.
  • having a son who is finally potty-trained. I didn't think this day would ever arrive.
  • another General Conference is coming up...

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great list! I like Aveda's Foot Relief cream, ah... I too am looking forward to General Conference. Every time it arrives it's like the large glass of ice water one needs after days in the desert. Give it to me! Please!