Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leaving the Party

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/283362/17/


I'm breaking my vow to never mention politics in my blog (stating that Barak Obama is hot is not political, just factual) in order to comment on the above article. Some people seem to be vewy, vewy sensitive about political 'stuff'--one of many reasons I've resisted the urge to blog about it.

I'll just say on my blog what I already told Dean on the phone: my friend, you are a man of integrity and you've got guts.

There. Political post over.

3 comments:

tren said...

Hot? Are you talking hot as in "hot topic" or hot as in "oh, baby"? Just wondering.

Becky and Chris said...

Wendy...hot? I shan't discuss politics with you, and it's nothing personal, but my gag reflex is in hyper mode when I look at Mr. Obama. Though, I can't say that McCaine is all that pleasing to look at either. All I can say, is that if Obama had the face of Joe Biden and Obama's political "views" (not that we truly know what his views are since has never directly answered a question) the guy would have NO chance in you know where at a win. Oops, sorry, I said I wouldn't talk politics, so I'll shut up (I too try to avoid the subject on my blog, but some times things just get loose out of this very passionate individual).

TheVillamorFamily said...

i can't discuss politics either but can't stand the political "voice"!

(btw...i just tagged you)